Friday, January 28, 2011

Success and the need for Nan-ers

Last night at the AFB gym was well a quick success. My friend did not have much time to workout but still wanted to get it in. I decided to do a great leg workout, plus it was leg day. Good thing I know how to kill legs fast. We get to the base and it was not packed, yay. So we hop on treadmills next to each other. This one looked promising! I had her set to 5.5 incline with walking. I stretched quick then pushed out a warm up mile, we had 10 min cardio warm-up.


Guess what! This treadmill didn’t shock me!!! Success!

So leg workout was fun, actually saw a trainer there that used to work at the gym I go to (sometimes). So with a stair stepper (sp), step ups, jump up, side to side (20 each). I brought my handy dandy sliders (furniture movers); mountain climber, jack knives, Y’s. Then I did my hand walk forward and back ward while she finished her Y’s. Then some walking lunges with a bar. Then last but not least squats w/ body ball on the wall and hold the last one. I could see the sweat pouring off of my friend, it was glorious.

Finished off with 10 min cardio of choice. I ran. It sucked. My left side ab region was in distress. More Potassium?! Nan-ers

I am just pumped and full of energy today! Good thing since as soo as I got to work I was given a pile of data to sort. FUN.

Tonight we’ll hit the gym again probably just some cardio and that’s it. Tomorrow I am thinking of going to a class that I have a free pass for, Go Figure. Anyone heard of this place? It incorporates ballet, yoga, and pilates. Sounds fun Free 55min session. Plus try to get in some good miles on Saturday it is supposed to be in the 60s!!!

Okay, happy Friday loopsters!!!!

No comments: