Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Alright, so I haven't written in a few days.  I went back to Erie for Thanksgiving.  The 10hr trip up went pretty well, really there was no traffic.  When I first got there I actually felt weird, 3 months away from home for the first time.  It really seemed small.  Roads, traffic, people.  I was surprised that an area of 79 was finally finished after 4 years of road work! Only took me leaving PA (Ha-Ha)

The 4 days I was home really made me see I left a mix of things behind, but for a completely better life (atleast I still think so).  One it was cold (lol) really not a reason to leave.  I love my family, they are my backbone of life, always loving and caring.  Though I definatly saw how fake my dad can be to my family, but guienune to his wife's side.  I don't know why, I think it's because of her because she doesn't like loud or food that has flavor!  They spend more often than not with her family and barely anytime with my side, hence less face time with el padre.  Then when we're home he complains about my family, and I don't see anything wrong with them, they are good open people.

Thanksgiving night I went and spent time at my old bar to visit my old boss, also a dark life.  If  Ididn't leave I would still be drinking everyday just to get through my days.  Also realized I do not consume alcohol like I used to, I don't know how much I had but lets just say the next day I had lost my jacket and my cell phone!!!!

I see how much people drink in erie, and how much of a problem I actually had.  So saturday when I went to dinner with subway ppl I had barely 2 beers!! then at one "club" i could barely finish a budlite lime, I just wasn't feeling it.  Met up w/ an old best friend and they all drank while I just talked.  It was interesting how I felt, like outside, but also didn't care to drink.  I told my friend that next time I come home lets do coffee instead lol WOW CHANGE

In my life it seems change has always been for the best.

Busy week this week for me, Trainer tonight, vet for rain tomorrow, lunch with the women in my lab, someone visiting this weekend(idk what to think about this last one).

Rain needs to get in to puppy school or i'm going to lose all of my carpeting in my apt!!!!

***I have no clue what happened to spell check so if some words are badddd I am sorry****

No comments: