Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 7

Okay! So yeah I'm sore!!!! Yesterday I went to my gym and ran my 7 x400m I Loved it!!! my knees hurt today though (oh well). I got out of work a little early because the one thing I had to do was outside and well the wind made that a problem.

So gym, ofcourse it was packed and the tred-n-shed class was about to start so I grabbed one of the last tredmills and began.  I started with a ten minute warmup one 5.0 to 5.5 Then I began, my first lap was at 8.0= 8min mile.. That went well I then ran 1/2 lap at 4.5 then walked at 3.5 for 1/2 lap. REPEAT.

At one point the tredmill made a weird noise!!! I thought I broke it.  So then ended up having to stop the tredmill and startover but atleast i was half way done.

I felt great after my 7th one (8.3), then 10min cool down.

today 3miles

No comments: