Friday, January 8, 2010

Useless

I need something to write about that has a purpose...

Everything is becoming really random....

New years eve... I crashed my car...or I guess someone slammed into me..

I have been really useless since it...

The other people are fighting it and calling the police officer racist... I don't understand why people need to do this, it is quite frustrating...

I have no car and my new boyfriend is driving me 14miles to and from work everyday (he's not working takes 4 months off a year) and he is pretty much paying for everything at the moment.  He is a blessing..really..

I ran out of money...I (1) spent too much on holiday (2) haven't been working 40hrs due to holidays everymonth (3) had to pay on some student loans

I'm okay now...

I know no one reads this....I would still like help to figure out something to write to make me do something productive...

I haven't gone to the gym since before newyears...

okay...

No comments: