Friday, February 5, 2010

Big move

Well it is definately a big move for me, my boyfriend of only, barely two months is moving in with me.  He had been renting a house.... I should say shake in the capital of lovely south carolina.  Now a lot of this state is really old and run down, like the house which was over 100 years old and used to be a school??? I don't know thats what his landlord/hunting buddy/old mayor said.  Crazy to me from the "City" I'm from I say that because compared to that redneck area I was at last night Erie,PA was the BIG CITY.

Reason why he has a rented "house" in Columbia is because about 8 months ago him and his long term girlfriend of 6 years and two kids of hers (not his) finally broke up.  They had the whole nine yards, house and blahb blah blah.  I apparently give him crap for all of this taking care of someone else's kids being a father-thing when they never married.  Maybe I am definately too young to have wanted to EVER deal with that.  When they first started dating he was my age and she was a cougar (he apparently really just dated older women), now has me who is over 6 years younger than him! Anyways they had the house in walterboro, which is a ghosttown with one traffic light, that is a flashing yellow yield sign.... He wanted to get as far way from that place as possible, so he did....

Then one glamorous night at Market street saloon (Charleston), he saw a young girl wearing a STEELERS jersey dancing on the bar...Then  proceeded to ask her for her number, poor fella, took 4 tries... :)  But after getting to know each other very quick, he kept staying in town at his friends house then began staying over alot. and now well I'm at work and he is finishing up at his shack in columbia with my puppy then heading on down to now our shared ONE bedroom apartment, which by the way I can't not wait to get a two bedroom!!!

I know I am not ready to settle down quite yet, like house, picket fence and 2.5 kids running around. But I am definately having fun and I see my self waking up to this Southern Sweet Heart for a long time.

This is the first time I have ever lived with a boy I am dating, it is exciting but now I can't run away from him, but I don't think I want to.  I haven't felt this way in a long time and it better than my last relationship two years ago (Bill).  I'm healthy now and can handle the relationship, thanks to one horrible night, thanks to the support of my sisters, thanks to my family for taking me in.

No comments: